Thursday, November 17, 2011

How cooperative!

If you have important information about a homicide or an otherwise suspicious death, it's paramount that you speak with the authorities, and that you do so in a timely manner.

I guess that's what Captain Dennis Davern had in mind when he told the Los Angeles County sheriff's office that he had important information to tell them about the death of actress Natalie Wood, who drowned on November 29th, 1981.

He thought to mention this earlier this week.

Wait. What??

5 comments:

MRMacrum said...

I'm sure Natalie is grateful. The story always seemed odd to me. Like there was something missing. Maybe now some pieces will fall into place.

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

It was a strange story at the time, as I remember, but then again I was only in ninth grade.

What made him wait until now? Why not come forward in... oh, I don't know... 2001? 1991? Or maybe December 1st, 1981?

Very strange.

Katie said...

What surprises me is that Robert Wagner isn't being looked at as a suspect, despite the fact that the captain says Wager told him not to call the authorities, and not to search for Wood once it was figured out that she was missing.

Well hell...if he isn't a suspect, then who the hell is?

Unless the investigators - like me - think this is all a load of bulldookie, and the captain is just doing this to try and pimp his book.

Fredd said...

'Bulldookie?'

I wonder how it would taste on a Ritz....

Katie said...

Iggy doesn't like cussing on his blog, so I try to be accommodating. ;o)